Monday, May 28, 2007

Spreadsheets and Proscutto Pizza

It's great to get to work! Today was my first day that I really got into what I'll be doing this summer. I'm working on a database which will allow the bookstore and publishing house here to function more efficiently. The two guys I am working with have such a heart for the people in a way that I have never really seen before. It is truly an honest genuine heart and it's super encouraging. This project has a ton of potential: the database, which will compile a list of the purchasers of the calendars, will begin a list of churches, individuals, and business contacts; this list has huge potential in uniting the churches in Italy, a church that is divided along many lines. Please pray that this database will be effective and open to many. I dont have much time, as I am leaving. Thanks for your prayers, and God bless!

Brian

No comments: